Welcome to Desoto Painting & Design
We aim to be the best in Central Oregon where clients and vendors alike will take pride in working with us. In order to achieve this we will continue learning new methods to improve our customer service and expand our skills in craft. Most importantly, we plan to give back to our community to ensure that we are responsible in contributing to a greater cause.
Increase your curb appeal with the best painting company. Desoto Painting & Design draws from 18 years of residential, Custom and Commercial painting experience serving clients of the Central Oregon and Portland areas, since 1999.
Whether you are a homeowner wanting to update your exterior or a decorator trying to flatter your client’s interior, we’ve got you covered. We use Sherwin Williams paint and products for all our projects.
Is to establish lasting relationships with our clients by going “Above & Beyond Your Expectations…” and gaining trust through exceptional performance and quality of work given by each team member.
Desoto Painting has promised to observe the highest standard of integrity and professional responsibility when providing services to our valued clients.
- We make no false promises or claims.
- Provide our clients with the utmost professional and friendly customer service at all times.
- Keeping all appointments as scheduled. (If the need for change we will contact you prior to that scheduled time).
- Providing our personal attention in communications with our clients regularly about changes, scope of work and progress of project.
- Being realistic about the completion dates on projects.
- Professionally responsive to all questions and calls.
- Providing personal attention to our clients needs, wants, and the vision they have for the project to execute the best results.
- Encouraging only projects that are financially and structurally sound.
- Providing our clients with documentation of:
- Proof of Insurance Coverage
- CCB License
- Workman’s Compensation
- Updated reference list
- To fulfill all contract obligations
- Providing safe working conditions according to the OHSA Guidelines and industry standards.
- By aspiring towards 100% customer satisfaction guaranteed